2009-07-30

boredom hates me

If I was a month I would be: october
If I was a day of the week I would be: wednesday
If I was an hour of the day I would be: 5 in the morning
If I was a planet I would be: can i be the milky way?
If I was a sea animal I would be: shell
If I was an address I would be: hiroshi ken, hatsukaichi shi, miyauchi 316
If I was a furniture I would be: tatami
If I was a historical figure I would be: martin luther king
If I was a liquid I would be: hosszú lépés
If I was a precious stone I would be: pearl
If I was a tree I would be: cherry
If I was a bird I would be: crane :)
If I was a flower I would be: cherry blossom
If I was some kind of weather I would be: storm
If I was a mithycal creature I would be: unicorn
If I was a musical instrument I would be: sax
If I was an animal I would be: cat
If I was a color I would be: grey
If I was an emotion I would be: fear
If I was a vegetable I would be: eggplant
If I was a sound I would be: yawn
If I was an element I would be: wind
If I was a car I would be: i woudl be a bycicle
If I was a song I would be: jimmy eat world - night drive // the hush sound - lighthouse
If I was a movie I would be: hana to arisu
If I was a book I would be: sylvia plath - the bell jar
f I was a food I would be: túró rudi
If I was a place I would be: garden on a roof
If I was a taste I would be: salt
If I was a smell I would be: sea
If I was a part of the body I would be: lips
If I was a facial expression I would be: hengao
If I was a school class I would be: english
If I was a cartoon I would be: sailor moon
If I was a form I would be: a triangle
If I was a number I would be: 4
If I was a clothe I would be: stretch
If I was jewellery I would be: necklace
If I was a demonstration of affection I would be: i would do nothing
If I was an insect I would be: dragonfly

No comments: